Virgin Mobile likes to send me a million updates to let me know when my bill is due. Every month is goes like this.
- I receive two texts — from different numbers — that my bill is due ten days prior.
- I receive an email stating the same.
- I receive an email three days before my bill is due to remind me again.
- I receive two texts three days before — from different senders.
- I receive a text on the night before my bill resets, letting me know it does so at midnight.
- I get a text when I pay my bill.
- I receive an email the day after telling me that if I haven’t paid my bill, it is late.
I mean, this is excessively ridiculous. What the fuck.
I don’t think that this is a healthy relationship.