I.. don’t love to cook, but I like to eat and I like food that is tasty. My sort-of-interest has led to a recipe collection. First, they cluttered up my bookmarks. Then, I moved them to AllRecipes, but I tend to forget about them there (oops!). More recently, I’ve been repinning recipes on Pinterest.
- I quite liked this “brunch casserole” and I think it’s spectacular for any mean. It was easy enough and filling. I used half the eggs, because I ran out, but I still needed to cook it about twice as long as the recipe suggested for it to be done enough.
- I’ll need to pay more attention when I made these oven-roasted potatoes. My bacon was probably a bit too done. The whole thing seems a little salty and hurt my mouth.
- I tried these baked cheese balls, but it seems like you need a vary specific type of cheese (and heat?!) for it to work.
- These crack potatoes? I’m not addicted. They were okay the first time around, but reheated far too salty.
- I loved the taco bake, however. I’ve done something similar with chicken. I let everyone know how much I loved it!
- This creamy, cheese corn makes for a great side and lasts quite a while.
- I swapped the pepperoni for Canadian bacon for these pizza crescent rolls. Easy snack. Kid-friendly, too. I imagine you could add in some veggies, if you like, or use sausage, instead.