- Why I can never get to sleep
- Cupcakes without frosting
- The phrase “Have your cake and eat it, too”
- When normies use the word “adorkable”
- Sexless marriages
- People who cheat as a way of dealing with said sexless marriage
- When people say “I’m on my way”, and they’re actually not
- Why everyone in this building slams the door and runs up the stairs. Repeatedly. All night long.
- Why the only link Google is showing me about the iPhone 5 is for Samsung (Actually: LOL)
- Why Goliath always feels the need to walk right over my keyboard.
- Why does Apple even bother announcing things like the iPhone 5 when the company can’t manage to keep anything a secret, anyway?
Edited to add:
- People who don’t know how to use their voicemail. I’d hate to be you when you miss the call from the cops that your spouse/mother/child is in the hospital. =/
- TVs are 29 inches. So unnecessary. Cool but not necessary.