These lists are usually the same. I thought I’d try out another approach.
- NASA. Seriously. The Curiosity rover stuff last night was amazeballs.
- Blogs that unexpectedly catch my interest and make me read for hours. Like this one.
- The fact that gravity on Earth doesn’t crush my bones. That would suck.
- The recent cooler weather.
- Living vicariously through myfriendswho go to awesome blogging conventions.
- Friends who answer my sob-ridden phone calls at all fucking hours.. even if they’ve heard it all thirty times this week or they haven’t talked to me for months.
- That totally awkward 2-day roadtrip I took to Graceland, which I hated but made for an amazing story.
- Inside jokes and my friends who put up with cat puns. Srsly.
- People who get me, like this person: