This is a meme that hits the blogging world around this time. Feel free to repost this on your own blog and leave me a link here so that I can see your desires and maybe help out as well. So here’s the cut and paste:
Make a post to your blog, tumblr, facebook, myspace, what have you. The important thing is to make sure these wishes are things you really want and that people can see the post. If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it’s your address or just an email address at which you can be contacted by potential wish-grantors.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your post, so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends list/blogroll/RSS feeds (or friends friends, or just random places ) to see who has posted their list. If you have a list be sure to leave it in my comments section so I can view your wishes! If you see a wish you can grant, and it’s in your heart to do so, make someone’s wish come true. Sometimes someone’s trash is another’s treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don’t want or a gift certificate you won’t use–or even know where you could get someone’s dream purebred Basset Hound for free–do it.
If you happen to want to send me any of this gifts, please comment here. Thanks in advance!
- A new iPod Touch.
- Mine was a hand-me-down squared to begin with and it’s nearing its end of days. The volume button broke a while back and it takes days to charge it. Skipping songs lags and I frequently wind up accidentally skipping multiple songs by accident. If nothing else, my friends are sick of hearing me complain about the charging issue. Sadly, Apple is bent on selling 8-gigabyte and 32-gigabyte capacities when I need a 16-gigabyte. Boo. I will, realistically, wind up purchasing one that is used or a Sony Walkman.
- ThinkGeek’s Circuit Sweetheart Necklace.
- I meant to but this for myself for my birthday but I didn’t and then money got tighter than I expected. It’s on sale, guys. Hint hint.
- I know this is kind of a cop out but it’s almost impossible for me to say that I want one stuffed animal and not another. In no particular order, here are the ones I want thee most:
- Anything Awesome.
- I’ve only seen The Book of Awesome in stores once. Since then, the Book of Even More Awesome and even a calendar have been printed. I think it would be such a sweet gift from anyone who knows me.
- Gift cards.
- When people ask what I want, I tell them gift cards. Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Think Geek, Bath and Body Works, etc. I usually say I will use it to get something awesome and then I wind up buying groceries or hand soap. The truth is, I really appreciate having a little extra money around the holidays and I would much rather have a gift card and be able to buy something functional than receive some crazy, useless gift..
- Gift Cards
- Amazon, JcPenney and Target are at the top of my list.
- PayPal donations
- cole[at]7and1.net is my address.