Sorry for the ads the last few days. It was an easy way to make a few bucks, but I thought I did okay tying it into my life, even if it wasn’t tied into my life at present.
So I shall make a list type thing of stuff that is going on in my life. Feel free to not care. ;)
I broke a nail and tried the bond-it-with-a-coffee-filter technique I’ve heard about. It’s been a weak and 3 applications later, but it seems to work. I just have to hope that I don’t get it caught or stuck on something before it has a bit of time to grow out.
- Phantom is being a crazy whiny baby who is pawing at doors and walls and furniture for no good reason. It doesn’t help me sleep.
- Last night I had games and drinks with friends at my place after enjoying a really good burger at a nice bar with a cute bartender. Â I woke up needing pain killers, hydration and a shower, but it was really good times.
- The last two points have contributed to me not getting nearly enough sleep lately. My eyes hurt ,but my schedule is so dumb that I cannot allow myself to sleep as long as I’d like to feel fully rested. Right now, I’m getting up nearly at sunset. I need to reset this thing. Ugh.
- Some good friends are in the area for a while. The reason for their visit/stay isn’t good, but getting to see them is.
- One of my best friends in the world signed a lease in my building, and I am so freaking excited about this!
- I got my electric bill for last month, and it’s so cheap! It went down $10 despite me using my window AC. I think this is because my old refrigerator died, and I got a newer one. I cannot complain either way.
- Although I didn’t have my laptop for over a week because the DC jack broke off inside it, I have it back now. I missed my baby immensely. It’s such a good machine — really.
- I’ve got two really exciting events I’m going to attend coming up: a Pat Benatar concert and the Blues Brothers Revue.
- I’m planning on buying an SSHD to replace the HDD in my laptop. I are excited!
- I recently rooted my phone. I haven’t done as much with it as I plan, but I did it myself and it’s already performing a little better in terms of memory usage.
- I was a little bummed that the shoes I only had for a month and a half wore out, but I found a new pair that’s super cute and cheap. Said shoes are in the picture to the right, but Goliath is definitely more important!
- I will still need to move to a new host eventually, but I’ve got a bit more time to do it now.
- Store are full of Halloween stuff! I cannot wait to get shopping and decorating!!
- I’ve actually been writing poetry again.
- I have some really cool giveaways and reviews going on/coming up on Reviews by Cole.
- I got my hair cut and dyed. The cut is similar to what I had last time, but it’s mostly black with some red. Quite different. I like it more every day, though.
I keep thinking of more things to add. This short blog is longer than I expected. I shall cut it off here!