Why, you ask? I’ll tell you why.
- Fish eat less than cats.
- They do not chew on plastic.
- They do not make sounds.
- I don’t have to clean out a litter box.
- They don’t walk all over your person.
- Or yawn in your face.
- Or chew/scratch your body.
- Or scratch at carpet.
- Fish take up less room.
- Fish don’t climb doorways.
- Fish don’t bang their food dishes when they’re hungry; they just die.
These are the reasons I should get a fish if you ignore the fact that fish are stupidÂ pets. Insted, I have these: