I have cats, 2 of them. I also have a printer, surprisingly, with 2 cats. I have come to a few conclusions about the combination of cats and printers.
- Cats are intrigued by printers.
- Cats are also scared of printers.
- Cats like to walk, jump and lie on printers regardless of any buttons they press, papers they knock off or mommies they discturb.
- When cats jump off of printers, the force may knock the printer right off the desk.
- When cats knock printers off desks, printers may not work quite as well afterward.