So, a while back Terri tagged me which means I must do this.
RULES: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.
- I’ve never been to a 7/11
- I love to sing, but never in public. When I’m home alone, I’ll sing along to my CD or MP3 player almost constantly.
- While doing the above, I often am dancing around which makes me feel extremely sexy but probably makes me look like a dork.
- I pace. Back and forth. Up and down. All around. I pace. Sometimes it’s more like I’m prancing.
- I like cats only slightly better than dogs. I love them both, really. When it comes to the latter, I like them big.
- I cry over movies a lot. I know I’m like some uber bitch but movies make me cry. Books, too.
- In elementary and middle school I participating in OM(NowDI) quite often.
- I like to think of myself as mechanically creative. I like to make stuff but I have difficult unless I work in a sort of formula.
- I had to go through most of my button wall to find 6 people to tag.
- Before Rian, I never thought of myself as someone who would get married. I thought marriage was a sham, a crutch, an excuse.
And now, for my tags: