Is staring at the sign at a coffee shop and not understanding what a damned thing is.
When you literally need to Google the types of drinks to decide what you want, something is wrong with the world.
So, here’s Cole’s Quick Guide to Coffee (CQGC)
- Espresso coffee mixed or topped with steamed milk or cream
- Espresso with steamed milk and in some shops, a small cap of foam
- Espresso/Caffe Macchiato
- shot of espresso topped with a small dollop of foamed milk
- café mocha
- espresso combined with chocolate syrup and a liberal amount of foamy steamed milk (also moccaccino and mocha latte)
- a blend of ice and a mix constituted of coffee, water, milk, and various syrups. The result is a beverage that is a little icy like a slush, but with a consistency that is similar to a thin milkshake
- Crème Frappuccino
- a blend if milk and flavoured syrup with a crème beverage base replacing the coffee in a frappuccino and topped with whipped cream
Want more caffeine? Add a double shot of espresso! Try your favourite coffee iced (on ice) or blended with ice (like a shake)! Want more flavour? Add another shot of flavour such as vanilla, mocha (chocolate), white chocolate mocha, hazelnut et cetera. Don’t forget to check out seasonal flavours like eggnog, pumpkin, gingerbread or mint! Of course, making any of these changes results in a whole new name of the drink you want and will likely cost you.